My Family

We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpase, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kyle's 5th Birthday!


Happy birthday Kyle! All the Turley cousins came over to celebrate with Kyle for his birthday. We played some games, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. However, Kyle was upset the next Tuesday when I told him it was time to get ready for preschool. He said "But you told me I would go to Kindergarden when I turned 5!" So again I have been reminded to be more specific with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment