My Family

We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpase, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that binds us all together.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes!

Way cool dude!





Isaac says the funniest things but this one takes the cake! We were in the grocery store and he was throwing a fit over something he couldn't have. I knelt down beside him and told him that if he continued to throw his fit he would get a "time out". With his little fists clenched he exclaimed in his 2 year old voice, "It's just so fwustorating!". I was doing my best not to laugh at my little boy's big words and I responded "I know honey but it's frustrating for mommy too". He looked at me so seriously and said, "No! It's fwusorating fow me and it's not funny mom!"

I love my little man!

One of his favorate things to say is, "I'm a big boy! I'm two yeaws old and I'm potty twained!" as he holds up his two fingers.

He's a good boy and very strong willed. For some reason he reminds me of his daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I am seriously grinning to myself right now I can't stop smiling at how cute he is! :)

    ReplyDelete